- Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow?
- Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable?
- Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
I practice a holistic approach to health and wellness, which means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected. Does stress at your job or in your relationship cause you to overeat? Does lack of sleep or low energy prevent you from exercising? As we work together, we will look at how all parts of your life affect your health as a whole.
We are drowning in health information but starving for practical application.
I offer one-on-one nutrition and healthy lifestyle coaching to support you in optimizing your health, so you can be the best version of you.
I follow a 3 pronged approach:
- Look at your health history (form provided)
- Functional lifestyle assessment
- Together create a customised anti-inflammatory lifestyle plan – a plan rooted in the principle that food, exercise, sleep, stress, digestive health, toxins, supplementation and support impact physical health.
Book your one on one coaching session here.
OPTION 1: Quick Tune-Up
- Looking for the best steps to feel healthier (and happier)?
- Need a few go-to breakfast or snack ideas?
- Or just want a quick inspiration session
Your one-time tune-up session is 45 min via phone.
The cost is $85.
OPTION 2: A JumpStart
- If you’re looking for a jump-start to feeling great, this package of 40-minute sessions will help you feel inspired and motivated.
- Receive helpful tips so you can start incorporating new lifestyle habits right away and be held accountable as you incorporate them.
This package includes four 45-minute sessions via phone.
The cost is $300 (save $40)