Please don’t submit articles if your company is in a business not in sync with our content (see “Articles” tab above for categories), such as industrial products, insurance, used cars and other products and services.
We are looking for positive uplifting and relevant articles related to living an informed, inspired, healthy life.
Topics of interest include spirituality, health, diet, nutrition, yoga, meditation, mindfulness, relationships, psychology, philosophy, consciousness, enlightenment, culture, environment, technology, solar, wind, renewable energy as well as other topics that pertain to our overall mission.
Contributor Content Guidelines:
- Headlines should grab attention, while offering the reader a benefit, insight or solution.
- The topics should be interesting, relevant and unique.
- Articles must be original (not published elsewhere) and will be exclusive to WellnessMyWay for 60 days. After 60 days, the article if posted elsewhere should have the WellnessMyWay web address, linking it back to us as the source.
- Articles when relevant, should be backed up by quotes, statistics or references.
- Include your BIO highlighting your credentials, writing credits and a link to your site.
- No links to commercial sites allowed in body of post or bio.We will provide your link at the end of the article.
- Article should be no longer than 500 to 1200 words excluding BIO.
- We request proper spelling ,sentence structure and correct grammar. Please use GRAMMARLY or a similar platform to correct errors.
- Articles should include pictures that don’t infringe on copyright unless used by permission or you own copyright.
- The required resolution of featured pictures is 520×280 pixels or larger.
- Send completed articles to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We read all submissions and if accepted will contact you within two weeks.
- WellnessMyWay does not pay for submissions. If you don’t hear back from us within two weeks that means your submission is not approved by our editors.